Here is the full track list (songs) for the Reba McEntire’s upcoming twenty-sixth studio album “All the Women I Am”, set for release on November 9, 2010 via Starstruck / Valory Records. Its first single is "Turn On the Radio", which was released in July. McEntire produced the album with Dann Huff. The album will feature a cover of American pop and R&B singer Beyoncé Knowles's 2008 single "If I Were a Boy". McEntire's version became a viral video when she first performed the song on CMT's Unplugged earlier in 2010.

Complete tracklist:

1. "Turn On the Radio"

2. "If I Were a Boy"

3. "The Bridge You Burn"

4. "Cry"

Reba McEntire,All the Women I Am, new, album5. "When Love Gets a Hold of You"

6. "Somebody's Chelsea"

7. "All the Women I Am"

9. "A Little Want To"

10. "When You Have a Child"

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks

11. "I Want a Cowboy" (Dance remix)

Music Video Reba McEntire "Turn On the Radio"

buy, Amazon, Reba McEntire, All the Women I Am, new, album
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails