Bionic is the highly anticipated 4th studio album by singer Christina Aguilera, set to be released on June 08, 2010 by RCA Records. The first single from Bionic "Not Myself Tonight" was premiered on Christina Aguilera's official website recently. The song was produced by Polow da Don and written by Ester Dean.

Christina describes the album as a unique mix of many genres and styles of music, “I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective. I am so excited for my fans to hear the new sound. It is something I don’t think anyone will expect.”

In addition to completing the album which was all recorded from her home studio after the birth of her first son, Christina also completed production on her first film, “Burlesque” The film, which co-stars Cher, Stanley Tucci, and Kristen Bell will be released by Screen Gems on November 24, 2010.

Video Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight (Live On Oprah)

Christina Aguilera, Bionic, cd, cover, box, art, Album
List of tracks

1. Bionic
2. Not Myself Tonight
3. Woohoo feat. Nicki Minaj
4. Elastic Love
5. Desnudate
6. Love & Glamour (intro)
7. Glam
8. Prima Donna
9. Morning Dessert (intro)
10. Sex For Breakfast
11. Lift Me Up
12. My Heart (Intro)
13. All I Need
14. I Am
15. You Lost Me
16. I Hate Boys
17. My Girls feat. Peaches
18. Vanity


buy, Amazon, Bionic, Christina Aguilera, cd, album, new
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails