I just finished this book by Jodi Picoult. I’ve read four of her books, “Handle With Care”, “My Sister’s Keeper”, “Change of Heart” and “Keeping Faith” and they keep getting better every time. Her writing is an extraordinary gift. Immensely readable, FAITH was a very moving and realistic novel. I enjoyed reading this book very much. It seemed so real and was written so well that I could actually see this happening. I never wanted to put it down, it just kept pulling me in farther and farther into the plot line.

The book is about Mariah's struggle to keep her daughter, Faith, and cope with her divorce, and her ex-husband's sudden remarriage. Mariah knows Faith is seeing God, but she can't get Colin to believe her. So she has no choice but to fight for custody of Faith.

keeping faith, jodi picoult, book, cover, poster, novel, reviewHalf of the book was predictable while the other half surprised me very much. The way the author wrote this book was just so real and so normal and the Whites were such a normal family, but she wrote it in a compelling way and it truly amazes me that she can write about regular life in a way that you do not see in regular life. If you are looking for a book that is plot-driven, but with depth of character and thought, you will like this book.
ShareThis

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Says,

    I totally agree! I am almost done with this one and I had to put it down for awhile because I dont want it to be done!! But it does keep pulling you.

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails