Lupe Fiasco recently announced on Twitter that his new album is completed and is waiting for Atlantic Records to release it. In October 2010, the official first single from the album LASERS titled "The Show Goes On" premiered on Lupe's official website. Lupe Fiasco himself has confirmed that the next official single from Lasers would be "Words I Never Said." The song is produced by Alex da Kid and features American singer-songwriter Skylar Grey. The single was released for digital download on February 8, 2011.

LASERS release dates:

March 04, 2011 (Australia)
March 07, 2011(United Kingdom / France)
March 08, 2011 (United States)
March 23, 2011 (Japan)

Here is the complete track listing (songs):

1. "Letting Go" (featuring Sarah Green)

2. "Words I Never Said" (featuring Skylar Grey)

3. "'Till I Get There"

4. "I Don't Wanna Care Right Now" (featuring MDMA)

Lupe Fiasco, Lasers, audio, Songs, cd, new, Album 5. "Out of My Head" (featuring Trey Songz)

6. "The Show Goes On"

7. "Beautiful Lasers (Two Ways)" (featuring MDMA)

8. "Coming Up" (featuring MDMA)

9. "State Run Radio" (featuring Matt Mahaffey)

10. "Break the Chain" (featuring Eric Turner and Sway)

11. "All Black Everything"

12. "Never Forget You" (featuring John Legend) Jerry "Wonda"

Lupe Fiasco - "Words I Never Said" (featuring Skylar Grey)

Live Lupe Fiasco - "I Dont Want To Care Right Now"

Lupe Fiasco - "Till I Get There (Snippet)"

buy, Amazon, Lupe Fiasco, Lasers, cd, new, album
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails