Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings are a funk/soul band. Their new album "I Learned the Hard Way", is now available via the Daptone Records Store.

The album is produced by Bosco Mann and recorded on an Ampex eight-track tape machine by Gabriel Roth in Daptone Records’ House of Soul studios, this record drips with a warmth and spontaneity rarely found since the golden days of Muscle Shoals and Stax. Sharon’s raw power, rhythmic swagger, moaning soulfulness, and melodic command set her firmly alongside Tina Turner, James Brown, Mavis Staples, and Aretha as a fixture in the canon of soul music.

The track list:

1. The Game Gets Old
2. I Learned the Hard Way
3. Better Things
4. Give It Back
5. Money
6. The Reason
7. Window Shopping
8. She Ain't a Child No More
9. I'll Still Be True
10. Without a Heart
11. If You Call
12. Mama Don't Like My Man


I Learned the Hard Way Tracklist, Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, cd, new, album








A free MP3 download of the song “I Learned the Hard Way” is available:
http://www.sharonjonesandthedapkings.com/

For more information, please visit: http://www.atozmedia.com/common/soundcard/widget/dap019/

buy, Amazon, I Learned the Hard Way, album, cd, music
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails