Here is the complete track listing for Lyfe Jennings’ fourth studio album I Still Believe”, set for release on August 31 via Asylum Records and Warner Bros. Records. The first single from the album titled "Busy", which is produced by Lyfe Jennings and was released in February 2010. The guests that are confirmed to be on the album so far, are Bryan-Michael Cox, Warryn Campbell, Fabolous, Bobby V, Ludacris, Anthony Hamilton and Jazmine Sullivan.

Complete tracklisting:

1. "Statistics"

2. "Love"

3. "It Coulda Been Worse"

4. "Spotlight"

5. "Busy"

6. "Whatever She Wants"

Lyfe Jennings, I Still Believe, new, album, box, art, cd, audio 7. "Mama"

8. "Hero"

9. "I Still Believe"

10. "Learn From This"

11. "Done Crying"

12. "If I Knew Then, What I Know Now"

13. "If Tomorrow Never Comes (Bonus)"

Music Video - Lyfe Jennings "Statistics"

Video - Lyfe Jennings "Busy"


buy, Amazon, Lyfe Jennings, I Still Believe, new, album, cd
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails