Complete track list for Tim McGraw’s upcoming fourth greatest hits albumNumber One Hits”, set for release on November 30, 2010 via Curb Records. The album's first single, "Felt Good on My Lips" was released as the albums lead single, and has become a top 20 hit.

Complete track list:

CD-1

1. "Live Like You Were Dying"

2. "Don't Take the Girl"

3. "It's Your Love" (duet with Faith Hill)

4. "Just to See You Smile"

5. "Something Like That"

Tim McGraw, Number One Hits, cd, audio, box, art 6. "My Next Thirty Years"

7. "The Cowboy in Me"

8. "She Never Lets It Go to Her Heart"

9. "I Like It, I Love It"

10. "Watch the Wind Blow By"

11. "Please Remember Me"

12. "Real Good Man"


CD-2

1. "Southern Voice"

2. "My Best Friend"

3. "Everywhere"

4. "Grown Men Don't Cry"

5. "Back When"

6. "Angry All the Time"

7. "Last Dollar (Fly Away)"

8. "Unbroken"

9. "Where the Green Grass Grows"

10. "Not a Moment Too Soon"

11. "Indian Outlaw" (Dance Mix)

12. "Felt Good on My Lips"

Live Tim McGraw "Felt good on my lips"

Live Tim McGraw "Live Like You Were Dying"


Live Tim McGraw "Don't take the girl"

Live Tim McGraw and Faith Hill "It's Your Love"

buy, Amazon, Tim McGraw, Number, One Hits, cd, audio, new, album
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails