Here is the confirmed tracklisting for the R&B singer Mark Morrison’s upcoming album I Am What I Am, set for release in 2011. The album has been described as Morrison’s "most personal and reflective material to-date". To help promote the album, Morrison will be headlining a European tour to accompany the album later this year. His first UK / European tour in 13 years.

Confirmed tracklist:

1. "My Life"

2. "Homie"

3. "Die 4 U"

4. "I Am What I Am"

Mark Morrison,I Am What I Am, album, cover 5. "B'Day"

6. "Father Forgive Them"

Another track that is rumored to feature on the album is "Put Ya Arms" a track that had been recorded with Diddy and was premiered on Mark's Myspace page in late 2009.




Live Mark Morrison - "B'Day"

Mark Morrison "Father Forgive Them"
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails