I Can Do Bad All By Myself is a comedy movie adaptation written and directed by Tyler Perry, which was inspired by Perry's play of the same name. Stars: Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodriguez, Brian J. White, Mary J. Blige, Gladys Knight and Tyler Perry. The movie set to be released on September 11, 2009 by Lionsgate.

When Madea (Tyler Perry) catches sixteen year old Jennifer and her two younger brothers looting her home, she decides to take matters into her own hands and delivers the young delinquents to the only relative they have their aunt April (Taraji P. Henson), a heavy-drinking nightclub singer who lives off of Randy (Brian J. White), her married boyfriend. But April wants nothing to do with the kids. But her attitude begins to change when Sandino (Adam Rodriguez), a handsome Mexican immigrant looking for work, moves into April's basement room. Making amends for his own troubled past, Sandino challenges April to open her heart. With encouragement from her friends (Mary J. Blige and Gladys Knight) and Madea, April soon realizes she must make the biggest choice of her life: between her old ways with Randy and the new possibilities of family, faith and even true love.


i can do bad all by myself, movie, film, poster
ShareThis

3 comments

  1. John Says,

    I love Tyler Perry movies and look forward to seeing this one! I love Madea!

     
  2. Anonymous Says,

    I also love his movies...Nice blog and good review....I liked this movie very much...you can watch I Can Do Bad All By Myself movie from this website

     
  3. nit Says,

    "WOW"!!! What a nice Blog you have made. It gives me interesting information about the movie Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself and picture is also very cool. Well I have not watched this movie, but your Blog makes me to watch Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself movie, So I m very excited to see it as I am a big fan of drama and comedy movies.

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails