whitney, houston, i look to you, music, album, sons, poster, image




Whitney's new album I Look To You is finally out today!

After a long dry spell, the best female singer in the modern era finally returns with an album of pleasing songs that recall the sound of her greatest years. There is nothing here that will be considered mind-blowing and that is perhaps a good thing. Whitney Houston has not resorted to using rappers and annoying song samples that so many of today's performers do. Dedicated fans should not be disappointed. From the up tempo opening "Million Dollar Bill", the songs reflect tasteful and mature compositions. "Call You Tonight" is another infectious number but the majority here are ballads that Whitney does so well. Stand-outs include the title track, "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" (written with Houston in mind by Diane Warren), "Salut" and a gorgeous duet with Akon "Like I Never Left". Houston's voice is a bit more gravely than in the past but she still displays a hint at her former greatness on "A Song For You".


I Look To You Track listing:
1. Million Dollar Bill Whitney Houston
2. Nothin' But Love Whitney Houston
3. Call You Tonight Whitney Houston
4. I Look To You Whitney Houston
5. Like I Never Left Whitney Houston featuring Akon
6. A Song For You Whitney Houston
7. I Didn't Know My Own Strength Whitney Houston
8. Worth It Whitney Houston
9. For The Lovers Whitney Houston
10. I Got You Whitney Houston
11. Salute

I look to you MP3 CD track samples:


Let's hope that she is back for good and it won't be another seven years before the next release!

Visit her official blog :
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails