New images for the upcoming movie “I Spit On Your Grave 2010” a horror film and remake of the 1978 film of the same name, set to be released on October 31, 2010. The film is written by Jeffrey Reddick and directed by Steven R. Monroe, and stars Daniel Franzese as Stanley, Chad Lindberg as Matthew, Rodney Eastman as Andy, Sarah Butler as Jennifer and Jeff Branson as Johnny. For more information, please visit: I Spit on Your Grave (2010) Movie Poster, Trailer and Synopsis











I Spit On Your Grave, Jeff Branson, Anchor Bay Films, movie
I Spit On Your Grave, movie, Sarah Butler, Rodney Eastman, Anchor Bay Films
I Spit On Your Grave, movie, Andrew Howard, Anchor Bay Films
I Spit On Your Grave, movie, Sarah Butler, Jeff Branson, Rodney Eastman, Anchor Bay Films
I Spit On Your Grave, movie, Sarah Butler, Anchor Bay Films
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails