Here is the full track listing (set list) for the rapper Lil' Flip’s sixth studio album Ahead of My Time, which is scheduled for release on July 06, 2010 on Clover G/Asylum and Warner Bros. The lead single "Heartbreaker" features Eeden & Sean Thomas.


Tracklisting:

1. Long Live Da King

2. 48 Laws Of Power - (featuring David Crayton)

3. Flyboy Status

4. U R The 1 - (featuring Big Hollis)

5. H-Town State Of Mind

6. Shawty Wanna Roll - (featuring Jay Townsend)

7. The Flip Gate$ Story

Lil' Flip, Ahead of My Time, cd, album, audio, new, box, art 8. I'm Fresh

9. Krazy - (featuring Poosty Lee & Bionik)

10. Heartbreaker - (featuring Sean Thomas & Eeden)

11. U Don't Know Me Like Dat - (featuring Jay Townsend)

12. 50 In My Pinkyrang - (featuring Chamillionaire & Gudda Gudda)

13. I Like....

14. Da Trill Is Back!!!

15. Keep Dem Hataz Away - (featuring A-Dub)

16. U See It (Part 2)

17. Not 4 Sale - (featuring David Crayton)

18. She Like My Swagger - (featuring Bobby Moon)

19. My Family Tree

20. I Just Wanna


Audio Lil' Flip - I'm Fresh
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails