Here is the complete song track listing for the R&B group Jagged Edge’s seventh studio albumThe Remedy”, set for release on September 28, 2010 via Slip-N-Slide / Five 81 Records. According to group member Kyle Norman, the album is an attempt at "a new creation, a new birth" and will be the group's follow-up release to their 2007 album, Baby Makin' Project, and their first album on Slip-N-Slide Records and their own Five 81 Records.

Confirmed tracklisting

1. "Tip of My Tongue" (featuring Trina & Gucci Mane)

2. "Lay You Down"

3. "Fighting"

4. "You Give Me A Rush"

5. "Forever My Lady"

6. "You Look Good With Me"

7. "Calendar"

8. "My Girl"

9. "Swith" (featuring Yung Joc)

10. "Roll On"

11. "In The Club" (featuring Bobby Valentino & Maino)

Music Video - Jagged Edge "Tip of My Tongue"
ShareThis

1 Comment

  1. Mo Says,

    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE "THE REMEDY"...BOUGHT THE 1ST DAY IT WAS RELEASED (JUNE 21, 2011) AND I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!!! DEFINATELY A MUST-BUY FOR ALL JAGGED EDGE FANS AND/OR JUST REAL R AND B LOVERS IN GENERAL. COP YOUR COPY NOW!!! <3

     
Related Posts with Thumbnails