Here is the complete track list for the Chrisette Michele’s upcoming third studio albumLet Freedom Reign”, set for release on November 30, 2010 via Def Jam Recordings. The lead single "I'm a Star" is an inspirational mid-tempo song about stepping away from a bad relationship and re-affirming her own worth. Matthew Wilkening of AOL Music writes "Clattering percussion and high, metronomic piano set the stage for Michele's rich, jazz-trained vocals to shine."

Complete track list:

1. Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 1)

2. I’m a Star

3. Number One

4. Fairy Tales and Castles (Part 2)

Chrisette Michele, Let Freedom Reign, cd, audio, box, art5. I Don’t Know Why, But I Do

6. Let Freedom Reign (feat. Talib Kweli & Black Thought)

7. Goodbye Game

8. So Cool

9. So in Love (feat. Rick Ross)

10. So in Love (Skit)

11. I’m Your Life

12. I’m from NY (Skit)

13. Unsaid

14. If Nobody Sang Along

15. I Know Nothing

Live Chrisette Michele - I’m a Star

Audio Chrisette Michele - I’m a Star

Audio - Chrisette Michele "Number One"

buy, Amazon, Chrisette Michele, Let Freedom Reign, cd, audio, new, album
ShareThis

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails